Monday, November 20, 2017

Weekends...

There aren’t enough days in the weekend.
– Rod Schmidt
Just a few of pictures from the weekend... it always goes by too fast, and I wish I had one more day. 

Grey and Cash helping sort again, they are the best helpers.


Last time the boys were over, I turned on a show for Grey while I got Colby in the tub. Grey said to me, Um Grandma I always have a squeezy when I watch a show. I promised him I would get some squeezies for next time. He was surprised when I gave him one on Sunday!


Colby wanted a bubble bath this time!

Clean as a whistle! I love to comb the boys hair.


Cash is getting so big he doesn't need too much supervision in the tub. I still stay close by, and it's fun to watch him stretch out, and relax in the warm water.

Christopher's weekend included a walk and enjoying the wonderful Fall weather. He has liked living near the canyon.

And of course he always cooks up some fabulous fair!



Here's to next weekend!