Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Memories 2013

From Christmas Eve with Chris and Lee to Christmas Day with my family, there are many moments that I will always remember. I am especially grateful that we could all be together.

I'm going to miss seeing Cash sitting the couch playing with the Christmas train.


Mark and Tiff brought Cash and Colby over to go sledding Christmas Eve. They looked so cute all bundled up!

Colby fell asleep on the way home.

We enjoyed a yummy Christmas brunch. Cash ate at his table near the fireplace.


 Colby... he climbs on everything!

 It was so enjoyable exchanging gifts, everyone was so thoughtful and generous.








 I love this picture of Cash standing in Cooper's bed!

Cash opening Pepper and Cooper's gifts.



 Cash likes his binoculars!

I think Mark likes his new shoes that Chris gave him.





Having our our precious grandson's with us is nothing short of magical and brings back the wonder of the Christmas season. I'm so grateful for my family, I love them all so much!