Monday, November 7, 2011

Quote for the Week - Grandmothers

"BLESSED ARE THOSE
WHO SNUGGLE AND
HUG, SPOIL AND
PAMPER, BOAST AND
BRAG... FOR THEY
SHALL BE CALLED
GRANDMOTHERS!"


Of course I love this quote and it's no secret I love being a grandmother. I am guilty of doing all these things with lots kisses too. 

Tim and I came home from church yesterday and saw Tiff's car in the driveway. We looked around upstairs and couldn't find them. We heard guitar music coming from Mark's room so we went downstairs. That's where we found them! Mark and Cash stayed for a few hours while Tiffani was preparing dinner for her family. 




We enjoyed watching Cash play in Mark's room. He loved all the fun toys and gadgets. I'm predicting we will be playing in the basement a lot more, now that Cash has discovered all the new toys!