Wednesday, November 12, 2008

11-11-57



 
 Eileen Renee Federer Williams
November 11, 1957
Born at Memorial Hospital
Cheyenne, Wyoming

My Mom arrived at the hospital about 5 minutes before I was born! My sister was the only girl for a long time. She loved her 4 brothers but she told everyone if I was a boy, she would have drowned me in the horse trough!

Today I turned 51, I feel really good.
My body's still working quite well - knock on wood!
My hair's not gray, my wrinkles are but a few,
I can still touch my toes - thanks to yoga, (Can you?)
I'm quite full of vigour, just avoiding the hype.
But they now print the phone book in much smaller type.
My hearing's still good, What's that you say?
Speak clearly, don't mumble, your voice wafts away.
Inside the old body I'm still young, but then
If life starts at 40, I'm really just 11!

Christopher took me to lunch at P.F. Chang's - Kung Pao shrimp!!

I had dinner with Tim, Mark and Tiff. We started out at the new Olive Garden in American Fork but there was a long wait. We walked across the parking lot to Paradise Bakery. I enjoyed it very much. I had a wonderful day. Being with my family is all I could ever want. I love them so much. Thanks to family and friends for the phone calls, visit, gifts and the different renditions of Happy Birthday, especially George's -- it was the BEST!!