I’m really grateful our paths crossed. These past few days were an experience I’ll never forget, and you were a huge part of why.
You’re awesome. Of course we want to sell biologics and make money ~ but more importantly connect with clinics!
From the moment we met in your little podcast studio , your energy was impossible to ignore. You’re the kind of person who lifts the room, challenges people to think bigger, and somehow makes everyone around you feel like they’re capable of more☺️. I appreciated not only your insights and willingness to share, but the way you show up! You are real, authentic, humble :) , and full of purpose.
Thank you for all the laughs, the conversations, and the encouragement. You reminded me that when passionate people come together with a shared mission, incredible things happen.
I hope we will can work together again soon!
Best~ Jenn
A month or so ago Chris and his team hosted a successful Regenerative Summit in the Philippines. There were over 200 doctors and other medical professional in attendance. Chris did a great job as one of the presenters!



