I thoroughly enjoyed having my Granddogs for a few days last week while Mark and his family were on vacation in St. George. I’m pretty sure I was the lucky one in this arrangement!
These two are the sweetest, best-behaved little guests. They’re always ready for a car ride, especially when a pup cup is involved. We’ve taken long walks, played lots of fetch, and spent time bird watching from the window.
If I say "Where's the birdies," Grizz and Ruby jump up on the bench and start looking. Every once and awhile a bird would fly by. It so cute!
I'm grateful we have a park across the street. I enjoy letting Grizzly and Ruby run free for a bit. They like it too!
Exploring!
The statue scared Grizzly and Ruby but after a few barks they were fine.
Grizz and Rue like to go for rides with Grandma and sometimes we get a pup cup!
They are so cute, I do love them.
Lots of naps after our long walks. It cracks me up when Grizzly sleeps laying on his back.

Grizzly!
Little Ruby is a very good listener. She also stayed with me while I lifted weights. Grizzly doesn't love going downstairs so he waited by the door until I was finished.

I was happy to have their family home, but I miss Grizzly and Ruby!
















