Saturday, August 29, 2026

First Homecoming...

Hear we go again with another milestone. Cash asked a girl to the HOCO dance that's coming up in September. How did we get here already?

Cash is almost 16, and another first- his very first homecoming dance! He made a cute poster to ask Gabby to go with him, and she answered with an equally cute poster of her own...YES!





I saw cute Gabby's picture in Cash's yearbook the other day.

I've said this before but watching him grow from the little boy who made me a grandma into the wonderful young man he is today has been one of the greatest joys of my life. I'm so proud of his kind heart, his character, and the person he is becoming.

And now he's asking girls to dances, making posters, and getting dressed up for homecoming. I'm not sure my grandma heart is quite ready for all this. But I'm genuinely excited to watch him step into this new season of life and all the wonderful things that are ahead of him. I can't wait to see pictures of Cash and Gabby all ready for homecoming!