Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Summer fun with Grey and Grahm...



I can't think of anything I would enjoy more than spending the day with Grey and Grahm. There is so much to do at Boondock's. It was the perfect summer day adventure. I'm always impressed with the staff there. They keep everything clean and in good repair.


Thumbs up for a great day!

So handsome!


Grey can barely fit in the smaller cars and he's only about an inch away from being able to drive the bigger cars. He said maybe next time!








Grey got a hole in one and we were waiting for the lizard to do something!


Throughout the day I noticed that Grey and Grahm always stayed together no matter what attractions they were on. They look out for each other, never quarrel and it's so sweet!





Very cool bowling area. 







We were so hungry and I thought it would be fun to take them to Crown Burgers. Sadly it was out of business. So were went to Raising Cane's instead. The best part of eating there was the Chuck Norris poster! Actually the chicken was good but I don't need to go there again.

On the way to the restaurant Grey saw some smoke. We got closer and there was a car fully engulfed in flames in the Target parking lot. We all agreed that we had never seen anything like that. The firemen arrived quickly and got busy putting out the fire. Grey took these pictures as we passed by.






What are you, "chicken?"

The fun continued after we got home. Grey and Grahm drove the RC cars for a long time. They tried to run over and pop water balloons with the cars! We also read books and had some dinner. How I treasure these days with our grandsons.





Grey and Grahm are so polite and always say "thank you Grandma" several times. I enjoy making memories with them and love them so much.