Saturday, October 12, 2024

Ultimate fry sauce and whoopie cushions...

 

Sometimes you need a little snack to celebrate the end of the school week! We tried the ultimate fry sauce for the first time, and boy oh boy was it good! Thumbs up for sure.

I never tell Colby and Grahm to pose for a picture, it's just automatic that they sit close to each other. These two brothers have a sweet bond. And the dimples!


Grey is such a good sport and lots of fun. I hope I don't jinx anything, but if JCW's ever goes out of business it would be a sad day for us! It's our place. 


Grahm always wants me take a silly picture, yikes!


The dollar store is minutes away from JCW's so we often stop in to see if there's anything new and exciting. They all chose whoopie cushions and we had toots and lots of laughter all the way home! We also found some fun glasses.







Colby always sits down and plays the piano. He started watching instructional you tube's and has learned some fun songs. He's amazing. We have been struggling to find a day for lessons with soccer, and other activities but hopefully we will get back at it soon.



I love sitting around the dinner table with the Grands. We talk and laugh, it's just the best. We missed Cash, he was working on a big end of term school project. I'm ever thankful when Friday comes around. And I guess I'm also thankful for whoopie cushions!