Saturday, October 5, 2024

Furry four-legged friend...

Yes, this is a post all about our granddog Grizzly! We have had this sweet dog for eight days while Mark, Tiff and the Grands were on a cruise. 

He has charmed his way into our hearts. Christopher and I took him for a walk up Provo Canyon. He kept up with us and we made it to the drinking fountain where there is refreshing spring water. He enjoyed a drink too. It was what, as Chris sometimes says, a 10 out of 10 experience. The trees were aglow and the perfect Fall temperature. Being with Chris and Grizz in this beautiful setting was good for my soul.






Grizzly did get a little tired on the way back so I carried him for a bit. When we got back to the car, he climb in the back, and fell asleep on the floor. 

We all took turns taking Grizzly for a walk and playing with him. He loves to chase shadows and play with grasshoppers! Grizz is obedient and enjoys a treat once in awhile. Grahm told me awhile ago, you can't say "treat' unless you are going to give him one! Sometimes if Grizzly sees his leash, he will bark to let you know he wants to go outside. He knows several tricks too. He's a very smart dog.




Grizzly also likes to go for rides in the car with me.


And especially if the window is down partway!






Grizz and Chris also became good friends. It was about time for bed and I couldn't find Grizzly. I went downstairs and he was curled up under Christopher's desk. 


If we had a fenced in backyard, and could find a dog with a wonderful disposition like Grizzly, I would be tempted to get a dog!


I will miss when Grizzly's little tail comes wagging. Hurry back my four-legged furry friend!