Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Festival Fun...

It was so much fun to take Colby, Grey, and Grahm to Lincoln's Fall Festival. I enjoyed showing them off to some of people I work with! We were buying tickets and I mentioned it was Colby's birthday. They gave Colby a handful of complimentary tickets. He liked that!

They won a few prizes fishing and at the pumpkin walk. Of course we had to get some cotton candy. 





Colby, Grey, and Graham all chose turtles from the balloon booth. The balloon artist was amazing and he's originally from Wyoming. I had a nice visit with him.


The boys all took a turn at the dunking booth. Colby was successful in dunking the director of our school, Mr. Hunt. It was awesome! I tried to get a picture of Colby throwing the ball but I wasn't fast enough.



Bounce houses for the win!



Grey and Grahm got to meet our mascot, Eddie the Eagle!


We sat on the grass in the shade, and enjoyed hotdogs.




What a wonderful afternoon with three of my favorite boys!