Friday, August 16, 2024

Utah to the Sunshine State...


It always wonderful to have Christopher home for a few days. We definetly eat better. I like going to Harmon's with Chris and watching him choose ingredients. Chris has a flair and cooks up the most delicious dinners! 




Chris often gives me flowers.


It was also fun to watch Mark play soccer. Tim, Chris, Mark, and Grey also had a good time at Top Golf.

Mark scored a goal for us!


Chris asked me to come visit him in Florida and he wouldn't take no for an answer. I spent five glorious days with him in Miami. Adrian also joined us before heading home to Utah. He's been living in New York for six months. 


Miami has a beautiful downtown skyline!


Christopher chauffeured us around in a gorgeous BMW!




Miami Cooperate Headquarters
Chris lives in an historic building that was a hotel and then converted into apartments. There are glass doorknobs and crystal chandeliers. It's charming and close to downtown Miami and South Beach. It's about a 15 minute walk to the ocean. Chris walks to the ocean almost everyday and goes for a swim.







I was treated like royalty at Centner Wellness Spa. For two days I was had state of the art treatments. The staff at both spas we went to where so professional and kind. It was like a dream. I loved every minute and could not be more grateful to Chris for arranging everything.

"The Theta Chamber is a unique breakthrough in personal development that helps to reduce stress and regain balance. Using subtle and non-invasive modalities such as vestibular motion, binaural beats, cranial-electrotherapy stimulation, visual light pattern stimulation and microcurrent signaling, the chamber delivers a highly therapeutic effect."

This was incredible and I actually felt emotional during the treatment. It was so peaceful and yes, therapeutic.


I also had diamond glow facial, an EE System treatment (Energy Enhancement System), Flowpresso which is painless detoxification and body sculpting method. "It helps the body by assisting with circulation and lymphatic drainage." I spent an hour in a mediation room. It really was a sanctuary for my soul. It was a reminder to slow down, enjoy life's simple moments, and focus on wellness. I really was apprehensive but the colon hydrotherapy was life changing. I enjoyed a very relaxing ionic foot soak too.


They also had the most amazing massage chairs. I enjoyed them so much! Adrian did not enjoy the massage chairs as much as I did!


There's a lovely kitchen with a full time chef. Chris asked her make us a ginger shot and an acai bowl. They were delicious.



I look a bit disheveled from the treatments but who cares. I just wanted to enjoy the experience. I also just embraced the heat, its a bit warm in Miami!



This is the view from the back of the Center. Chris says it's his favorite place to get some work done.



Oh, and by the way Zac Ephron and Michael Bay were at the Center. Chris met both of them and talked with them for quite awhile. I smiled at Zac! He has been texting Chris and he's trying to help him with his wellness goals.


Of course we dined at the finest restaurants around Miami. Chris said he had the best wagyu beef ever here. He was in heaven!



I also enjoyed delightful shrimp dishes. So savory!


Yes, I tried the oysters and octopus too. No bad at all!


Tony serenaded us and played a Beatles song for Adrian. He was a brilliant guitarist.


Cheers to the generosity and kindness of Christopher.



It was fun to see all the cruise ships. Such incredible views everywhere you go.







Adrian even took us bird watching. He went to Central Park while he was in New York and became interested in bird watching.





We went the Frost Museum of Science. There was an aquarium, planetarium, and art museum. We also went for a walk in the clouds!







Look close, this piece is made of shoes. I wonder if they got them from the DI!



This is the mansion of Christopher's boss. It's unbelievably opulent. What's more unbelievable is that it will be torn down soon, and a new mansion built in its place, complete with a dock for a personal yacht. It's expected to take four years.



It's a must to have a Cubano sandwich, they were delicious.


The sun rose and set on a wonderful week that I will never forget. Thank you again Chris!