Friday, July 12, 2024

Nice surprise...

Once in awhile I drive to Fish Park by Mark and Tiff's home and go for a walk near Canyon Road. I love seeing the sunrise over the mountains.

As I was finishing my walk it was a nice surprise to look over, and see Mark jogging. He invited me to stop by. It turned out to be an unplanned but very fun morning with Colby, Grey, and Grahm.


Mark, Tiffani, and Cash went to the gym to lift weights and I took Colby, Grey, and Grahm to breakfast and to the park. I enjoyed every minute!








If there was ever a good climbing tree, this is it!









Colby, always a protective and good big brother. 




No Colby, Grey, and Grahm are not for sale, they are priceless!




We also ran an errand for Grandpa and the boys found a treasure chest. Another nice surprise!