Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Making it right...

I went to pick up Colby for a sleepover date. He showed me their 3D printer that they got for Christmas. He and Cash have learned how it works and have been printing some amazing things.


Colby also introduced me to their newest pet, a gecko. He or she doesn't have a name yet. Grey was excited because he has wanted a lizard for several years.


A few of the gifts I got Colby for Christmas were either too big or didn't work, so I sent them back. I wanted to make that right so we did a little shopping. Colby found several things he liked and it's always fun to hang out with him.


A yummy lunch is a must and JCW's never disappoints!



Darth Vader... Colby can build difficult Lego sets in record time.


Colby told me about these cool beads so we got a few packs. You arrange the Perler beads on a pegboard to make a design. Then you use an iron and wax paper to melt the beads together. When they cool off you have a solid piece of plastic. We had a lot of fun making a few of them.



Colby is a happy and positive young man. He's helpful and I love the one on one time with him. He read a few books before falling fast asleep.


Watching a show after a good nights rest. He looks so warm and cozy.


Colby helped me make some baked donuts. We have made them before and they are good. We had a nice breakfast and I enjoyed visiting with him. 



I really am so grateful for Colby and feel blessed to be his grandma. Time goes by too fast and I can't wait until next time.