Sunday, November 19, 2023

Yahtzee ~ Wish books ~ Monkey Bread

Cash has been coming over after school for piano lessons. It's been a wonderful experience. Sometimes he plays games with his ole grandparents, he's a good sport. He was saying he has never got a Yahtzee and then it happened! We had a lot fun. We enjoy the one on one time with this wonderful handsome young man! 



I looked over and saw Grey looking at some of the catalogs that we got in the mail. I told him to circle the toys he might be interested in. He has such a sweet face and never demands anything. I sure love him.


Colby always ask me if can help make dinner or a treat. He's a wonderful helper and I love cooking with him. I asked him if he would like to make Monkey Bread and he said sure! I gathered all the ingredients and he did the rest. We all enjoyed every last bite of the bread. Who knows why it's called Monkey Bread!



Grahm took a few pictures. I have been trying to get a picture of Cash with this one cute expression he has and low and behold Grahm captured it!




We also had German pancakes. Grey and Grandpa liked them the most! 



I'm just so thankful when Friday rolls around!