Sunday, November 19, 2023

Grandma's Birthday Week...


Jeanne ~ Kanyon ~ Lisa ~ Aisea ~ Jeneane ~ Ecko ~ Megan ~ Katie
Missing were Jeanette, Owen, Cynthia, and Olivia

My aides surprised me with an early birthday breakfast. The waffle bar was delicious. We enjoyed visiting with each other. There's not a lot of time to do that in a regular day. They are among some of the best people I know. I was very grateful for their kindness.

I also had an early birthday lunch with Billie, she always wants to go to PF Chang's. The Kung Poa shrimp was as delicious as ever! Smoke rising from my birthday candle! 

I took the day off on Friday. I've been wanting to pick up Grahm from school. I was standing by the car and when he saw me he said to his friends, "My Grandma is picking me up." It was so wonderful to spend the afternoon with him.



Grahm told me that his teacher won't be at school on Monday because she has stones (kidney stones). He explained that the food gets stuck and it hurts. But the class will have another teacher and they can still have their Thanksgiving party!




Grahm ask me to wake him up when we got home! Ha Ha!

I was going to toss out the Play-Doh but every once in awhile Grahm still wants to play with it! 


Cash, Colby, and Grey came over later. Colbs and Grey went with me to the market to get something for dinner. They are always so polite and helpful. I didn't ask them to but they loaded all the bags in the car.

And someone got a phone! Cash was so happy. It's been fun to text and call him. Grey was excited too, he stayed by Cash as he was checking out the new phone.





Mark, Tiffani, and family treated me to lunch at my favorite pizza place. I do love the Knob Hill and I got Ring. I've been wanting one for awhile. It's an amazing gadget! The best gifts were handwritten letters from my grandson's. I will keep them forever.





Always need a selfie! 






I look at the beautiful origami butterfly Colby made me everyday.


It was also wonderful to talk to Christopher and get a few surprises from him.




And to end a lovely week we got to attend Colby, Grey, and Grahm's Primary program. They sang beautiful songs and did great giving their parts. 





I enjoyed all the phone calls, text, cards, 
and am so thankful for all the birthday love! 

And sometime in between all this, Mark went pheasant hunting with a friend. He had to get up very early and it was cold! He may or may not go hunting again.