Thursday, July 13, 2023

Busy summer...


The grands have had a busy summer trying lots of new sports, and I think it's wonderful. They have had volleyball camp, golf lessons, sports camp, and soccer. This week Grey and Grahm had another round of swim lessons. I think it's so important that they learn how to swim. I enjoyed watching them today! Grey also had sports camp this week and he played a different sport each day. Cash was playing soccer in Salt Lake. I was grateful I could help get them here and there! After swim lessons we were driving to get some lunch and Graham said, "Grandma's are helpers." That warmed my heart. What good am I if I can't help my family that I love so very much.




"I'm a guppy."




Grey practiced holding his breath and jumped off the diving board, he had fine form!









It was so hot today so after we had lunch I got the boys a refreshing snow cone.





I'm a blessed Grandma to Cash, Colby, Grey, and Grahm!

And for good measure a photo of Grey's wonderful curls!


I couldn't love them more.