Friday, March 19, 2021

Creative Cash and Lilacs...

For almost eleven weeks now Cash has been taking art lessons from my friend Mindy. I can tell he has enjoyed it and I'm so proud of him. I love seeing his creations. Mindy told me that Cash is a quick learner. He has also made friends with other kids in the group. I dropped him off yesterday and a boy was walking up about the same time and Cash said, "There's my friend." He hurried out of the car, and they started talking and laughing. 


Cash finished a lilac painting yesterday and I think it's very good. Lilacs really are my favorite flower, then hydrangeas. We had lilac bushes around the ranch house where I grew up and Grandma Federer had a huge lilac bush in the front yard. You know they are hearty plants because they are able to survive Wyoming winters. Lilacs will always remind me of home.

Cash has one more art lesson. I have really enjoyed picking up Cash, Colby, and Grey from school. I will miss that. I usually get them a snack, then take Cash to art lesson, and Colby and I have a piano lesson. Grandpa found a project he and Grey are doing together. Grey had the biggest smile on his face when Grandpa showed him the plane they would be making. 

Life is so good with these precious boys.