Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Birthday love...


Today I woke up feeling so grateful for my life. I have now lived for 63 years. I have some regrets but I have also learned a lot too. I felt a lot of birthday love today from family and friends... texts, phone calls, birthday lunch with Billie, cards, gifts, and birthday wishes on Facebook. Susan and Cindy came by. The best gift I could ever hope for on my birthday is to be with my family. I was grateful to talk to Chris this morning, I miss him. Thanks to Tim for the card, flowers, and Gandolfo's sandwich

I looked forward all day to having birthday dinner with Mark, Tiffani, Cash, Colby, Grey, and Grahm. Mark and Tiffani made a delicious chopped salad. 



Tiff made chocolate chops cookies that melt in your mouth. I loved hearing everyone sing Happy Birthday and getting lots of hugs from the Grands. Sweet Colby had a little cold but we got to see him for a minute. I really love my family. Thanks so much Mark and Tiffani!





All the birthday wishes mean a lot to me and these are a few that really touched my heart. 

From my nephew Jimmy
This young lady is one of the absolutely best of the best angels God sent to this world! She is an amazing mother, grandmother, sister, wife, daughter, you name it she the best, the biggest heart, the kindest soul, would do anything for anyone! A true roll model, She has always been a very important person in my life to me! I am very thankful for her! I don't know what I would ever do without her! And I'm very proud to be able to call her my friend and my Aunt! HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY! I miss you and I love ya always!

My coworkers response to Jimmy's post

Mallory Rachelle Kleinman
Truest words I’ve ever heard. Happy Birthday cute lady. Your Lincoln ladies (and gents) sure love you

Candice Behunin Tesch
Eileen certainly is an angel among us. It is my unique honor to know and love her.

From my nephew Theo
Happy birthday aunt Eileen, thank you for being the pillar for our family and for always being there. I hope your day is as special as you are.

From my nephew Brad
Happy Birthday, Eileen! You are on my list as one of the kindest, most sincere loving humans I've ever met. I hope this year brings you joy and happiness!

From our next door neighbor Sheila
Happy Birthday Eileen. It is great to know that there is such a positive thinking, bright, intelligent, good person living in the house next door. Actually there are two of you, but it isn't Tim's birthday today. What a super grandmother you are. Makes me feel guilty. The weather isn't so great, but I bet the sun is shining where you are. Thank you for your great attitude on life.

Birthday love!