Saturday, November 9, 2019

Thankful...



I don't like daylight savings time but Grahm was thrown off his sleep pattern a little so that turned out to be a good thing for me. Usually he's about to take a nap when I come get the boys for Grandma Day, but he had just woke up so he could go with us! I liked that a lot. We took advantage of the warm November weather and went to the park in Alpine. Grandpa met us there and we played for several hours. I had such a happy feeling and felt so thankful for Cash, Colby, Grey, and Grahm. We are so blessed, really so blessed that we can see them often. 



Everyone got a little dizzy spinning around, even Grandpa. I got dizzy just watching them!




Cash was digging for a buried treasure and he found a monster truck!

Colby may need to go on a diet!


Sand angel!

I asked the boys to sit on the bench that Grandpa made for a quick picture. I told them to be silly and it makes me smile over and over when I look at these pictures.


My favorites... Cash.Colby.Grey.Grahm!
It was Colby's idea to sit from oldest to youngest. Colby is so loving and immediately had his arm around his brothers. Grey said, I will make sure Grahm doesn't fall. What a great picture.
So thankful...