Friday, September 27, 2019

Wow!


I have wanted to take Grahm to the aquarium to see the penguins for awhile now. Wednesday I decided to leave work early and take Grahm and Grey for a little adventure. I'm so glad I did, Grahm kept saying "wow" and he loved seeing all the creatures! Grey was so helpful and protective of Grahm. 


A new science building is under construction next to the aquarium. It looks very impressive, I can't wait to take the boys when it's finished.







Mr. Iguana really wanted to get a good look at Grey and Grahm. They watched him for several minutes, it was so cute!



Hi Grahm, I'm Mr. Iguana!


We lost track of time while Grahm 
enjoyed watching the penguins swim past him! 





Real sharks! 




Back at Grandma's for quick nap for Grahm, dinner, fun at the park, and a splash in the tub. 






Grahm let me know he can wash his hair all by himself! What a boy. 


Wow, what a wonderful day!