Sunday, September 29, 2019

The magic word...

Thank You. 

My parents called thank you the "magic word" and I remember saying to Chris and Mark, "What's the magic word." I'm sure I've said that to my grandsons too. I still think thank you is magical.

A little thanks goes a long way.


I received an email inviting me to the Lincoln Board Meeting last Thursday. 


The invitation was unexpected but it meant a lot to me.

I went to the board meeting and met some of the board members. Mr. Hunt, the principal introduced me by saying, they call me the "Mary Poppins" of the school. Mrs. Merrill, the assistant principle then read some sweet comments from a few students and teachers. I was humbled and grateful for the recognition, and the sincere thanks for my contribution at school. I try everyday to support the administration, teachers, and students.



They gave me a gift card to Hobby Lobby too!

I also got two thank you's on my desk the week before.



Thank you really is the magic word!