Friday, August 16, 2019

Last one...

I have completed my goal to listen and study the talks given during the April 2019 conference. I seek to do better and be better, and to learn what the Lord is trying to teach me. I am assured once again, that President Nelson is a prophet called by God to be His representative on earth.

"As you study (the conference messages), seek to learn what the Lord is trying to teach you through His servants." 

"We hope and pray that each member’s home will become a true sanctuary of faith, where the Spirit of the Lord may dwell. Despite contention all around us, one’s home can become a heavenly place, where study, prayer, and faith can be merged with love." 


"I leave my love and blessing with you, assuring you that revelation continues in this the Lord’s Church. It will continue until ‘the purposes of God shall be accomplished, and the Great Jehovah shall say the work is done." 

Closing Remarks
President Russell M. Nelson
April | 2019