Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Thanksgiving weekend...

Christopher cooked up his own Thanksgiving feast at his place in the Philippines. It looks so delicious! He also enjoyed dining out and enjoying the beautiful scenery this week.






I got a nice surprise Friday when my nephew Jimmy said he would be in Utah. He was home in Cheyenne for Thanksgiving, and was headed back to Washington where he is currently working. He stayed over Friday and we had breakfast at Kneaders the next morning. It did my heart good to get a hug and visit for a few hours. He also got a new truck, his dream truck, and it's very nice! I'm so happy for him, he deserve that and more.


Sunday we had Mark and family for dinner. I NEVER tire of having them come over. I felt so thankful as we did a few crafts, played games, you know exploded some kittens, and Grandpa read books with Grahm. We also had yummy scones, ice cream, and cookies.



The other day when I went to pick up the boys, Colby asked me to come in the toy room. He told me he got a sticker at the doctors after he had a shot. He said he wanted me to have it. He wrote his name and age on the back. He said that I could put a hook on the sticker and hang it on the Christmas tree, which is exactly what I did! What a sweet boy, I love him.