Saturday, October 20, 2018

Fun day with Grey...

Grey has patiently waited for his turn to go on a birthday date. I really love this tradition. Grey has so much personality, he's a real charmer!

Grey chose to go to the Butterfly Aquarium. He has called the aquarium the "butterfly aquarium" since last summer when I took the boys to see the butterfly exhibit. It's a much better name than The Loveland Living Planet Aquarium anyway!

 

Grey was excited to watch the turtles having some lunch.





I never pressure the boys to do anything that makes them uncomfortable. Last time we were at the aquarium, Grey did not want to hold a butterfly or touch the electric eel buttons that gives a little shock. This time he was so brave and tried both things without any prompting from me. 


A little orange birthday treat!

As we were leaving the aquarium Grey spied some grasshoppers. He watched them hop for several minutes and one landed on his shirt. He thought that was pretty cool.

I asked him where he wanted to have dinner and he said, how bout you cook some noodles while I watch a show. Great idea Grey! 

I'm so thankful for our precious grandsons and that we can see them often. We ended the night with Grandpa reading some books with Grey. Yes, another perfect day.