Sunday, February 4, 2018

Another week...

The Blue Moon... there were two full moons in January.


Chris wants to me come to the Philippines with him and try shrimp wrapped in crispy sweet potatoes. That sounds delightful!



Sometimes Grandpa picks Cash up from school and they get a smoothie on the way home. He is so handsome.


Mark and Grandpa took the boys to Home Depot to make a craft. It was crowded so they painted them at our house.




We are so happy Chris is home, he's got a little jetlag.


The other night Colby put his arm around me while we watching a show. I felt so much love for him and I felt he was showing me that he loves me too.


Grahm likes these cars. He gets a hold of them and gives them a good whack on the table!



The other night Mark was reading a book with Grey. He likes the book, "The Dirty Dinosaur." Mark would read part of a sentence and Grey would finish it. It was so cute.



My cozy Colby!


Nite, Nite