Friday, May 27, 2016

Last day!

Well, I made it through another school year. I can't believe I've been working at Lincoln Academy for three years. It has become more enjoyable every year! I miss Mr. Kano but the teacher that replaced him is wonderful. Mrs. Jones is an excellent teacher and I enjoyed helping her. I hope I am her assistant next school year.

We had several changes this year. I became the supervisor and I have been told I did a good job. Mr. Hunt said, "You have done an amazing job this Spring as supervisor! It has been so nice being able to work with you in that role."

 Teresa ~ Rachel ~ Tori ~ Leslie ~ Me ~ Chase

I really appreciated my TA's. They were flexible and willing to help out. Rarely was there any complaining!

I also was grateful for the opportunity I had to teach the leadership class. We had some wonderful discussions.


Signing yearbooks on the last day

Candy is the music teacher and she and Tori are good friends and roommates. They make school a lot more fun. I cleaned Candy's classroom while she was at Lagoon Day with the 9th graders. She was very grateful.


Kailey and Megan call me Grandma, sweet girls.


Mrs. Puida, she will not be coming back next year. She is sweet and was always so appreciative of anything I did to help her. She told me I look like her mother. She is a wonderful teacher but not very organized. She's young and will get better at that. 

Mrs. Puida wrote me a note and it said: Thank you for everything you have done for us and for being there for us when things got rough! We will never forget you. Love you very much! The Puida family


Mr. Kano came today to sign yearbooks and get his mini fridge. The students were so excited to see him.





My room looks strange without desks. See you in the Fall.

Here's to a great summer!