Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sticky Notes...

Since I had the day off on my birthday, I didn't expect any birthday surprises the next day at school... boy was I wrong!

I walked in my room to see the file cabinet and my desk covered with sticky notes, flowers and confetti. There were also decorations on the wall.

Holley knows that my favorite flowers are hydrangeas.


Almost every student in my classes wrote me a birthday message. I cried when I saw all the notes, it was one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me! 

Holley asked one of the T.A's to take a few students out of my classes to do a "service project," that's when they wrote the notes. I had no idea what they were doing, I just thought it was a nice idea. I also got a gift card from the Student council for Blue Lemon. 

It was her day off, but Mrs. Puida brought me flowers and a gift card to Olive Garden. It was so sweet and generous.

It was Mr. Kano's birthday so we had a party and gifts for him also.

Mr. Kano gave me a gift bag with marshmallows, hot chocolate and popcorn. I also got a card and gift from my supervisor Carol and some "loot" from Mr. Hunt. I really do work with some very good, generous and kind people. I'm lucky that one of them is my sweet sister Holley.