Sunday, November 22, 2015

Day Off... 11-11-2015

I asked my supervisor if I could leave at high noon on my birthday and she said that I could have the day off! Christopher invited me to have lunch with him in Salt Lake. We went to City Creek and enjoyed walking around. It was a beautiful day. 


The mall was already decorated for Christmas and it was lovely. I used the birthday money Tim gave me to buy a pair of boots and Chris gave me a charm for my Pandora bracelet. 




We had lunch at the Cheesecake factory and it was fantastic! Pumpkin praline cheesecake... scrumptious! I had a delightful afternoon with Chris but it didn't end there. 


We went to Mark and Tiff's for more birthday fun. Cash and Colby helped Tiff decorate, it was so sweet. 


I got lots of birthday hugs and my favorite pizza from Pier 49. Cash helped choose a beautiful scarf and sweater and I love them both.






One last birthday snuggle from Grey and my heart was full. I am so blessed.

I also had lots of phone calls and cards from friends and family. It really was a perfect day and I felt so loved. Thank you family for a wonderful birthday. I love you all so much.