Saturday, March 14, 2015

Sick...

Mark, Tiffani, Cash, Colby and Grey have been sick for over a week. I hate when little ones get sick, it's the worst. Cash has pneumonia, Colby has a bad cold and Grey has RSV and bronchiolitis. Mark and Tiff also have a cold with the cough. Needless to say there have been some sleepless nights. 

I tried to help out as much as I could. I took the day off from school on Friday and spent the day with Cash and Colby. Thankfully they were feeling a lot better. After lunch Colby told me that the doctor said he had to take a nap. I laid down with him and he fell fast asleep. I couldn't resist taking a picture of this sweet, angelic boy. He is a delightful two year old and we love him so much.

I think the worst was seeing Grey sick but he's improving too. We are hoping and praying that next week will be much better and everyone will be well!