Saturday, January 31, 2015

Welcome to the World...

 Welcome to the World
Grey Maxwell Williams 






We feel so blessed to have another sweet grandson. He's been stealing our hearts since the day he was born. You can see him changing weekly. He smiles a lot and loves to chew on his hands! Grey is so loved and is blessed with devoted parents and brothers who love him. 

Sweet Grey,
I love to hold you and it melts my heart when you fall asleep on my shoulder. I really do love being a grandmother. It has changed me forever. I believe God has a plan for your life. Your parents will teach you about the Gospel and about the great plan of happiness.
  • I pray you will come to know for yourself that you are a child of God.
  • I pray you will hold tight to the iron rod.
  • I pray you will dream big.
  • I pray you will work hard.
  • I pray your life will be marked by humility, honestly, and integrity.
  • I pray you will honor your mother and father.
  • I pray you will do the right thing, even when it costs you.
  • I pray you will never be afraid to believe the impossible.
Welcome to the world Grey!
Love, Grams