Monday, May 6, 2013

Quote of the Week ~ Blessings...



We sang this song at church yesterday. Tears came into my eyes and I thought of all my blessings. It brought back childhood memories of attending the Nazarene church with my family. We also sang this song many times at the conclusion of church services. It's a simple song... a doxology, a short hymn of praise to God written by Thomas Ken in 1674.
Praise God, from whom all blessings flow;
Praise him, all creatures here below;
Praise him above, ye heavenly host;
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
Two of the many things I am grateful for today...

On May 1, my great-niece McKinley had to have open heart surgery.

In a few hours she will be back home, and I hope she will continue to improve!

And on Friday, May 3 Raeland Thomas Ivan Federer was born. My newest great-nephew weighing in at 7 pounds 4 ounces! He arrived healthy and strong and I can't wait to meet him!