Thursday, November 22, 2012

Countdown to Thanksgiving... Day 22

 
Last but certainly not least, I am thankful for my sons!

Yes, we were canning in November! Last week a friend of mine gave us some Dilly Beans and pickled beets. Chris thought they were delicious and wanted to can some for us. He's never afraid to try new thingsthat's just one of the many things I love about him.

Christopher found some fresh green beans and beets at Harmon's and we spent the evening canning. It was fun and I love spending time with him, it really doesn't matter what we are doing. 

 Success... not worried about going hungry this winter!

It warms my heart to see Mark with his sons. We went to a train show last weekend and it was fun seeing Cash's reaction to all the choo-choo trains. 


 
 Lego's!


A real steam locomotive!

Thomas!

I'm always grateful for any opportunity I have 
to be with my family, it was a fun Saturday outing!

Christopher and Mark,

Three little words could never fully express the contents of my heart, what I feel for you both feels like so much more. 

To the moon and back, dear sons.
I love you,
Mom