Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cutest Cowboy Ever...

You thought this would be another post about Cash... well not this time! 

I just have to share these pictures of my great-nephew Paden!

Paden belongs to my niece Mandy and her hubby Riley. 

 And his grandpa is my brother Lloyd.

Paden participated in some rodeos this summer. He is in the youngest age group, 4-8 years old. (He was born April 25, 2007... really he's about 4 1/2 years old!) So he isn't "winning" anything, just getting some experience.

Mandy and Riley are very proud of how well he is riding. Mandy says, "I fear he is much like me, too independent. He feels way too comfortable in the saddle, and wants to ride by himself everywhere. Riley or I are ALWAYS near him when he's riding. Not Paden's idea of perfect, but he will understand, someday."




Mandy teaches 3rd grade at a school in Nebraska. She has sixteen 3rd grade students, 8 boys and 8 girls! 

Mandy is expecting her second baby, another boy and will have a planned c-section on 11-11-11... that's my birthday. I am excited that I will share my birthday with my newest great-nephew. I can't wait to meet him. Mandy has to drive about 30 miles one-way to teach school everyday. She's a devoted wife and mother. In addition to her full-time teaching job, she helps Riley run their ranch. 

She's amazing and I love her!!