Wednesday, September 14, 2011

365 Days... 12 Months of Absolute Delight



Click to play this Smilebox collage

  
Dear Cash,

It has been so wonderful to think about you this week, and remember the day you were born. We all anticipated your birth with such excitement and couldn't wait to meet you. It has been a year of so much joy because of you. You are so happy and such a good boy. I love it when you come to Grandma's house to play. I never plan on getting any of my work done, I just want to be with you.

I think about all the things that I wish for you and your life. I wish for happiness and good days all of your life. I know there will be some bad days, but that's where you have a choice to learn from those times.  Someone once said that life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you handle it. I pray you will be strong, yet always humble. 

You have wonderful parents who love you. I know you will always honor them. Stay close to your family, they will always be there for you. I love so much Cash. 

Happy Birthday!