Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ooooooh, I love Fall!

I love the seasons in Utah especially the Fall. It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling in the pit of my stomach just thinking of the crisp air, the cozy sweaters and marshmallows in a mug of hot chocolate. I think I am actually more motivated to set goals in the Fall than I am at the first of the year.

Tim and I took our annual drive up American Fork Canyon this weekend. It was a perfect Fall day.



And then there's Cascade Springs, so beautiful!


Grandpa Tim wanted to bring this caterpillar home and show it to Cash!



20 things I love about fall:

  1. chilly mornings
  2. acorns falling on our deck
  3. pumpkin muffins
  4. sipping hot chocolate
  5. morning walks with leaves crunching underfoot
  6. sweaters
  7. jackets
  8. conference
  9. honey-crisp apples
  10. homemade soup simmering on the stove
  11. red, orange, yellow, brown and green
  12. extra blankets on the beds
  13. mums
  14. pumpkins
  15. the harvest moon
  16. fresh from the garden tomatoes
  17. peaches
  18. scarves
  19. decorated porches
  20. raking leaf piles to jump in