Saturday, September 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Christopher!


Uncle Chris

College grad

Lover of all things Asian

things i love about you:

September 18, 2010

That you were born on September 18th

Your ability to laugh at yourself

Your self confidence

You have the biggest heart

And your capacity for compassion and forgiveness is immeasurable

For that I am thankful

You have an endless amount of patience (for most things)

That you are a leader, not a follower

But you are not bossy

You are quick to apologize

and mean it

You will help me with anything

You need a lot of sleep

You know that I am not a perfect mother

And that’s okay

No one is

You have beautiful eyes

And an infectious smile

Everyday I am thankful that you are my son

You have a personality that other people gravitate towards

You love to cook

And enjoy dining out

You still ask me to buy your clothes

I

love

you

very

very

very

very

very

very

much

Phew.

Happy Birthday Christopher Glenn.