Monday, August 30, 2010

Quote for the Week - Black and White

“The expression a woman wears on her face is more important than the clothes she wears on her back.” ~ Dale Carnegie

So... I'm cleaning out the closet and I thinking I have a lot of black and white clothes. I mean a lot. I love black and white clothes and have for a long time. I have other colors but I think black and white is classy. I also like the notion that they make me look a little smaller. Who knows??!


So I wonder if there has ever been an intervention for a black and white addiction!

I am Shalayla Williams and I am addicted to black and white clothes.

Oh yes, I also have black and white shoes AND I didn't show all my black white clothes. I pledge not to buy any more black and white clothes for one year! (It doesn't help that my favorite shopping friend also LOVES black and white!)