Saturday, November 21, 2009

Birthday 2009 - Phase 2, 3, and 4!

Older, yes ...
wiser, not so much!

My Mom always sends the most beautiful cards. They are my favorites and most treasured.

She sent two this year because she had a difficult time deciding which one to send, so sweet!

Another favorite card this year was from Mark and Tiff, I best not say what it said inside but it was funny!

And this one from my friend Barb made me laugh. It said "At our age, thongs are not an option!

With my angel friends
Susan Savage ~ Sharon Lambert ~ Karen Sell

Growing older is much easier with dear friends by your side. For over 20 years our little foursome has enjoyed getting together several times a year. Karen's youngest son just got his mission call to Madagascar!

With those I LOVE the most. Tiff, Mark, Tim and Christopher. Hey we haven't eaten yet and Chris is napping! Gearing up for the P.F. Chang's feast so doubt!

My favorite ~ Kung Pao shrimp!!!

The annual "Gathering of the Goddesses" was once again at Susan's home. She is so generous and a wonderful hostess. Barbara made this masterpiece, Southern Hummingbird Cake. It was divine.

I am so blessed to have many dear friends. We have so much fun together, laughing one minute and crying the next.

Friendship isn't a big thing, it's a million little things!

Lorie Lisonbee ~ Billie Nixon ~ Susan Savage
Cindy Horrocks ~ Denise Nydegger

Barbara Evans ~ Beckie Rainer


Lorie's son recently received his mission call to Chile!

What a wonderful birthday, thanks to my family and friends for making it so!!

and