Sunday, October 25, 2009

Chris - H1N1??

I hope that Chris does not have the swine flu. He has been sick for several days but is feeling better. Please add him to your prayers so he can enjoy the rest of his China experience!

Swine Flu....

  • fever, which is usually high, but unlike seasonal flu, is sometimes absent
  • cough
  • runny nose or stuffy nose
  • sore throat
  • body aches
  • headache
  • chills
  • fatigue or tiredness, which can be extreme

So I have all of these… I was in denial about it until I had chills that led to a raging fever. I’ve also had pretty bad body aches.

I would go to the trade show today but they take your temperature and if so you get quarantined.

Oct 25 ’09

At least 10,000 different garden gnomes.

Yikes!

Yum!

I hope you feel better soon Christopher!!