Sunday, May 3, 2009

Abe!!

Chris and I decided after his graduation on Friday that we wanted to head down to Santa Clara for Abe's baptism on Saturday. Thanks to Mike (acting as our GPS), we made it to the Stake Center. I love this painting in the foyer. I have never seen a painting like this in any Stake Center. Very nice! It was a wonderful service and Bob gave Abe a sweet blessing. Look at all these handsome men and the newest member of the Church ~ Abraham Brad Lamoreaux!
It's always fun to hang out with the guys!
Aren't they cute?!!
My great~niece Gwyn. She is so amazing, beautiful and smart. I got to read bedtimes stories with her later that night. So who wouldn't drive 4 hours to spend time with Gwyn?!! Minie and I have one thing in common, we both LOVE hotdogs! I am not sure how many she ate but I had three! (I didn't have buns with any of them ~ and I was vacation).
Thanks to Bob for tending the BBQ all night. We enjoyed visiting with everyone so much and love the Santa Clara weather. Many of us are talking about defecting to the St. George area. Notice how great Brooke looks ~ skinny!
I had to post a picture of Bob's amazing garden. Bob and Robyn's yard looks so beautiful. I am super jealous. Chris and I commented on the way home how blessed we are to participate in the important events that take place in our extended families lives.
Congratulations Abe - we love you!