Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Celebrating 88 Years - January 14, 1921!!



Mom, thinking of you always bring a smile ...
and warm memories of the days
that you filled with your laughter,
your warmth, and your love.

Happy 88th Birthday!


To Johnnie Belle

A newly converted member of the church,
And a farm girl that lived on the Wyoming prairie.
You must have thought, "I hope she doesn't leave my son in a lurch,"
Because that's the one he chose to marry."

Mothers always pray their children will choose the right,
Because marriage in the temple is forever.
I could see you taught him with all your might
And that he was handsome, smart and clever.

It's true I had so much to learn.
You showed me with wisdom, patience and love,
How to be a better wife and mother ... now that it was my turn.
And that I must always seek help from above.

You're always on the go
Learning a new computer skill.
So temple endowments for our family won't be slow,
Trying all the commandments to fulfill.

You've been a missionary all your life.
Teaching others is a joy for you.
Showing others that the gospel plan takes away the strife,
And that you know the Book of Mormon is true!

You have traveled the world by day and by night
Blessed with good health and vigor.
Through many hours of flight
And through the years you have kept your girlish figure!

This birthday is a time to let you know
How much you mean to me.
I hope my actions always show
And love and respect is what you see.

Written by Eileen - January 13, 2000