Sunday, November 23, 2008

Quote for the week of 11-24-2008

As I Look Back

As I look back on my life
I find myself wondering.....
Did I remember to thank you for all that you have done for me?
For all of the times you were by my side
to help me celebrate my successes and accept my defeats?
Or for teaching me the value of hard work,
good judgement, courage, and honesty?
I wonder if I've ever thanked you for the simple things...
The laughter, smiles, and quiet times we've shared?
If I have forgotten to express my gratitude
For any of these things, I am thanking you now....
and I am hoping that you've known all along,
how very much you are loved and appreciated.
- Author Unknown

My Mom, Nelle - Tim's Mom, Johnnie Belle - Pam's Mom, Billie
Thanksgiving 1998

I am grateful for our mother's - for all the Thanksgiving meals they lovingly prepared year after year. I am thankful they showed us how important it is to gather together and give thanks for our abundant blessings. Happy Thanksgiving to all the mothers in my life, old and young. May we keep the tradition alive!!