Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Salt Lake Temple - November 30, 1981

"In your arms I can still feel the way you want me when you hold me. I can still hear the words you whispered when you told me I can stay right here forever in your arms. And there ain't no way I'm lettin' you go now, 'cause I'm keeping you forever and for always. We will be together all of our days... I'm keeping you forever and for always!!"

Reception in Cheyenne - December 1981

I am so grateful to have such a loving companion who is also a great father. Tim has worked hard to provide for us. We have been blessed beyond measure for 27 years and look forward to at least 27 more. We love our boys and our sweet daughter-in-law Tiffani. Soon Chris will have a wife and we know in the next few years grandbabies will come!! We want to serve a mission and who knows what other things will come our way. Happy Anniversary to the one I love!