Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pink and Blue party!

Two very special reasons to celebrate!


We have all been praying for Lisa and are so grateful the babies are here. They are tiny but getting stronger everyday. So after rescheduling Lisa's shower, we were all so excited to have a party!


Thanks to Robyn's friend for giving Lisa a crib and to Tim for bringing it here from St. George. Pam made the bedding and I made the quilts. It looks darling and we both enjoyed getting it ready for Lisa and the babies. We hope they are sleeping in it real soon!

Decorating is so fun!




It was so fun to get together with family ~ Holley and Cheyenne, who will soon be a high school graduate and for sure we can't have a party without Kennan!

Johnnie Belle will have 7 great-grandchildren this year! We are so thankful she could come to the shower.

It was so great to have Dianna at the shower along with Terri, Tiffani, my beautiful daughter-in-law and Lisa's friend. I am so sad I don't have pictures of Brooke or Pam and me, dang!

Look at all the baby, babies loot!

Tiffani got Lisa these darling baby handprint kits.

You know I love to make blankies, I had to burn a little of the midnight oil to get these done!


Johnnie Belle was just tickled when she saw the pee pee tee-pee's that Paige made!