Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tiferiffic's Party

Our little mommy-to-be turned 24 on April 3rd. Tiff's parents invited us to a celebration on Sunday. We enjoyed a very yummy dinner and then it was time to open gifts.

Tiffani saw the quilts I made for Beck and Elle and loved the soft Minky fabric. She said, "I would like a blanket like that" soooo I decided to whip one up for her with some scraps I had.

I love to sew and haven't had much time to make anything. It was fun to make this quilt for Tiff.

I think she likes it!

This is my favorite picture of Mark and Tiff! The look on their faces is adorable and I wonder what Tiffani was wishing for!

I asked Tiff what kind of cake she wanted and she requested lemon. I was happy to obliged. It was yummy if I say so myself!

Tiff's beautiful Mom Cindi with her nephew Gavin and niece Ayva.

Tiff has the cutest expressions, looks like she is enjoying her cake!

Thanks to Brad and Cindi for a fun evening.