
Primary Program Sunday is one of my very favorite Sundays!
Last Sunday the children shared a beautiful program centered around their study of the Old Testament. Watching these sweet children share their testimonies and what they have learned is always so special. Grahm shared his part confidently and sweetly.
I can't remember the song the children were singing but Grahm turn toward Tiffani, and sang just to her.
One of my favorite moments was the they sang Wonderfully Made. I had not heard this song before. The message was so simple and beautiful-that each of us is created with care, filled with His love, and truly wonderful and wonderfully made.
I'm so grateful for Primary and the the devoted people who teach and love these children. By the way Tiffani was recently called to serve as a counselor in the Primary presidency. She will be amazing in that role!
What a wonderful Sunday.
Wonderful grandsons!
He placed every star
And sand in the sea
And mixed all the colors
For butterfly wings
He pushed up the peaks
And sculpted the trees
I wonder what goodness
He used to make me
And sand in the sea
And mixed all the colors
For butterfly wings
He pushed up the peaks
And sculpted the trees
I wonder what goodness
He used to make me
With hands to lift up
And feet to walk true
A voice to give glory
And sing gratitude
With ears to hear Him
And eyes to believe
I wonder what goodness
He used to make me
And feet to walk true
A voice to give glory
And sing gratitude
With ears to hear Him
And eyes to believe
I wonder what goodness
He used to make me
With all of creation
I’ll sing His praises
I am a child of God
With all of creation
I’ll sing His praises
I am a child of God
I’ll sing His praises
I am a child of God
With all of creation
I’ll sing His praises
I am a child of God
I am wonderfully made
Crafted with care
And filled with His love
Wonderfully made
Formed in His image
I’m always enough
God made me special
One of a kind
With a heart that is pure
And a curious mind
I am wonderful
And wonderfully made
Crafted with care
And filled with His love
Wonderfully made
Formed in His image
I’m always enough
God made me special
One of a kind
With a heart that is pure
And a curious mind
I am wonderful
And wonderfully made
I am wonderful
And wonderfully made
And wonderfully made
~Angie Killian


