Sunday, September 22, 2024

Golden Birthday for Cash...


I have loved having birthday dates with Cash through the years.


I'm so grateful Cash still wants to go with me for a birthday date. It was his Golden Birthday this year, 14 years old on September 14th.

We had a delicious lunch at P.F Chang's. He's always so polite, grateful, and as I said before a real gentlemen.

Cash was treated to a yummy dessert with a huge birthday sparkler. We also went shopping and he found a pair of shoes he liked. It's a joy to spend one on one time with him! 

Cash requested a chocolate cake for the family party. I didn't know it was his Golden Birthday when I got the ingredients for the cake. I was drawn to the gold sprinkles and gold candles so that worked out well! 



We had a fun family party last Sunday and it was wonderful that Christopher was in town.




Grahm drew a picture for Chris!


Chris gave Cash, Colby, Grey and Grahm the large Trader Joe's chocolate bars. Maybe they will last awhile!

September birthday boys!




I hope Cash like this shirt because I sure like him!






Happy Birthday Cash
We love you so much! 


What a handsome young man! 
I hope all your dreams come true.