Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Classic food and fun...

We enjoyed classic chicken noodle soup with homemade noodles for dinner. Who knows how many noodles my Mom and Grandma made through the years. I will always think of them when I make them. Grahm said it was the best dinner he ever had. He had seconds which rarely happens with him. That made me so happy he enjoyed a classic food that holds so many wonderful memories for me. I also sautéed some vegetables from the garden. Grey said they were better than they look and he ate every last bite.


We played a new game and then several classic games that I have had for years. The Dude Perfect game was actually so fun. And you can't go wrong with Spirograph and Lite Brite! 





Grandpa was drawing on Grey's back and he would try to guess the letter.



Eventually Grandpa's pillow challenge will be a classic!




I love it when Mark comes to pick of the Grands and he stays for a bit. We enjoy visiting with him and he even played with the Spirograph!


Another wonderful Grandma Day, hurry back boys.