Monday, January 1, 2024

Before and after the photo shoot...

One of my favorite things to do is pick up Grahm from school. He comes running and gives me a big hug. Then we usually have lunch at his favorite Costa Vida and he gobbles down every last bite. And of course we stopped by the dollar store to see if they have any new stuff. 


For several months Grahm has also been telling me about a watch he saw at Wal Mart. I could tell he really wanted it so we made a quick stop for an early Christmas gift! That's what Grandmas do!


He found a miniature sewing machine at the dollar store and set up Grahm's Tailor Shop. He made us some very nice scarves and belts.


Open for business and ring the bell for service!



One minute Grahm is sewing and next he's arm wrestling with Grandpa! 





It was Mark and Tiffani's wedding anniversary weekend, so I offered to have the Grands for a sleepover, so they could celebrate and sleep in. 

Cash walked over from school and then Colbs and Grey showed up later.



Colby usually sits right down and plays a few songs. He's still enjoys piano, memorizes all the songs, and plays by ear. It's just so wonderful!


So handsome, I predict he will be taller than me in the coming year.


I was so grateful to Cash, Colby, Grey, and Grahm for going along with my idea to surprise Mark and Tiff with new pictures. They liked the sweaters and jeans I got them, and wow did they look handsome. The weather had been pretty nice but it turned cold, and was so windy the day of the shoot, but no one complained. My friend Olivia from school came to take they pictures and she went as fast as she could. I do love the pictures. 

I took a few pictures with my camera and I kept thinking they are growing up so fast.




After the shoot we had a snack, made gingerbread houses, and played other games. Cash took his time decorating the gingerbread house, and in his usual artistic fashion he made it look amazing!










That's one way to get more popcorn!


All cozy and watching a show.



Hurry back my sweet grandsons!